- Untimely Demise
- Accidents Resulting in Serious Injury or Death in Motor Vehicles
- Liability for the use of a product
Do I need to hire a Phoenix, Arizona, personal injury attorney?
Choosing a car accident lawyer can be a daunting task. Look at the attorney’s practice areas and case results first. It is imperative that you choose an experienced Phoenix automobile accident lawyer that specializes in injury law in addition to achieving judgments and settlements for their clients. If you want a lawyer who can give your case the attention it deserves, caseload and response time are other crucial factors to keep in mind. Look for a Phoenix car accident lawyer that is willing to meet with you in person or over the phone to discuss your case in depth.
Make sure to ask questions such, “Who may be responsible for my damages?”, “How much is my case worth?”, and “Should I settle with the insurance company?” while discussing your case with your Phoenix accident attorney You have two years from the date of your accident to submit a claim against the other motorist and/or other parties for a car accident claim. Talk to a lawyer right away if you need help with a claim or injury-related law questions.
Learn about Arizona’s accident laws and your rights as an injured person so that you may better safeguard your future following a vehicle accident. Contact a Phoenix injury lawyer at Big Chad Law for help if you’re unsure. If we win, you don’t have to pay us a penny. We have a long history of success and a reputation for winning.
Get the advice of a Phoenix Auto Accident Lawyer.
- In what ways may I get compensated?
- Who was responsible for the accident?
- After a vehicle accident, what should I do?
- In Arizona, what are some of the most prevalent causes of automobile accidents?
- It’s important to know what the most prevalent mishaps are.
Phoenix Auto Accident Compensation: What’s the Deal?
A automobile accident may have a lasting impact on the lives of its victims, resulting in thousands of dollars in medical expenses, expensive vehicle repairs, and lost pay due to time away from work. In the event of a vehicle accident, you and your family may be entitled to compensation for the damages you’ve suffered. An experienced Phoenix car accident lawyer can assist you in this effort.
Included here are:
- All past, present and future medical costs incurred because of the collision with your car are included.
- Lost revenue, both present and prospective, as well as the inability to earn more in the future
- Pain and misery – Emotional, mental, and bodily distress
- Lawsuits Against Wrongful Death Those who have lost a loved one in a deadly car accident are entitled to compensation. Contact our Phoenix wrongful death lawyers if you have lost a loved one in an automobile accident.
In Maricopa County, our legal team is dedicated to helping those who have been harmed in car accidents get the compensation they deserve.
There’s a Collision, Now What?
In a Phoenix automobile accident case, proving culpability is the most critical factor. Injured people in Arizona can file a claim for compensation with the insurance company of the driver who was at fault. A civil personal injury lawsuit is also an option for those who have been injured. In all sorts of claims, the injured party must show that the other motorist was at fault in order to collect compensation for medical care, property damage, and other losses that have resulted from the accident.
An accident’s unique circumstances might make finding who was at fault a challenge. To determine who or what was responsible for the accident, investigators must examine all available data and evidence. Photos of the incident, eyewitness accounts and the expertise of third parties such as the police and medical records can all be used as evidence. An wounded party must show that the other motorist owed them a duty of care, failed that obligation, and thereby caused the crash.
Comparative Fault in a Car Crash: What Is It?
As a result, Arizona is a comparative-negligence jurisdiction. As a result, many parties may be held liable for a single automobile accident. Partial compensation can be awarded to even those who are partially to blame for a car accident. In the event that you were critically wounded in a car accident, you should consult with an attorney, regardless of the circumstances of the accident. Having a Phoenix auto accident lawyer go over your case and do an investigation into the accident will help identify any parties who may be accountable or responsible for it.
After a Car Accident in Phoenix, AZ, What Should I Do?
When you’ve been in a vehicle accident, it might be tough to look beyond the next few minutes. You may be coping with significant injuries and insurance companies’ phone calls. – You may not be thinking of taking up a legal lawsuit right now. After a collision, what you do in the hours and days after the event might significantly affect the outcome of your personal injury claim. After a car accident, follow these five actions to maximize your chances of securing compensation:
- Take photographs. Take pictures of the collision as soon as it occurs, using either your phone or a camera. Photograph all vehicles, injuries, and the road. In a Phoenix automobile accident lawsuit, photographs can be an important piece of evidence. As an example, taking a picture of the other motorist’s car with fast food bags in it might assist you demonstrate driving distraction.
- Exchange details about your insurance policy. The other driver’s contact information should be obtained at the scene of the collision. Don’t forget to provide the driver’s complete name and contact information. In addition, provide the driver your contact information. Private citizens in Arizona are exempt from filing accident reports, but law enforcement officers are required to do so if the collision results in injury or death.
- Get in touch with an insurance firm. Call the insurance carrier of the at-fault motorist to report the accident. Avoid blaming yourself for the accident. As a result, you should wait for the police or an insurance inquiry to determine who is to blame. According to the policyholder’s coverage limits, the at-fault driver’s insurance company will pay for damages incurred in the accident. To report a collision, use the phone number on the insurance card and follow the agent’s instructions.
- Keep your mouth shut. After an accident, you may be contacted by an insurance claims adjuster. The adjuster will interview you about the accident and present you with a compensation offer. Take your time before making any decisions about a settlement or signing any paperwork. There’s a chance that the settlement offer may be far less than what your lawsuit is worth. It may be difficult or impossible to obtain more funds after signing a contract.
- Make use of the services of a personal injury lawyer if you are involved in an automobile accident. In the event of an accident, you should call Big Chad Law for a free consultation. It is our job to assist you secure compensation for your injuries and safeguard your rights. We may also consider filing a personal injury claim for further compensation. Negotiations over a settlement or a lawsuit against a party at fault might both benefit from the guidance of an attorney. A car accident lawyer should be called as soon as possible.
When you’re in a car accident, time is of the essence.
Contact a Phoenix automobile accident attorney from Big Chad Law as soon as possible after a collision in Arizona for a case review. You can rely on our experienced attorneys to guide you through the process from start to finish so that you have the greatest possible chance of winning compensation. As soon as possible after a car accident, get medical treatment and call us immediately if you need immediate legal assistance. (602) 553-0000 is the phone number for a free case evaluation.
The most common causes of car accidents in Arizona
Vehicle mishaps account for a large number of deaths and serious injuries in the United States each year. Arizona and the rest of the country have a serious issue with car accidents, whether deadly or not.
Accidents in Phoenix, AZ, by kind
In many circumstances, a car accident can provide a wealth of information concerning the cause and manner of the accident. As an example, drivers who swerve into oncoming traffic or who drive in the wrong direction might be responsible for a head-on accident. Accurately determining who was at blame in your most recent collision may be made easier if you know the most prevalent causes of vehicle accidents. At Big Chad Law, our Phoenix car accident lawyers witness a wide range of collisions, including:
- Collision at the back. One car collides with the vehicle in front of it, causing a head-on collision. When a motorist is inattentive or speeding, rear-end incidents are more frequent. If a motorist fails to stop in time to prevent a collision with another vehicle that is either stopped or delayed, he or she is nearly always responsible for the accident.
- A sideswipe accident occurs when two cars that are traveling in the same direction come into touch with one other. It’s typical for drivers to merge into a new lane without checking for other vehicles, which might result in a collision. Swerving into the other lane and over-correcting can also result in a side-wipe.
- Collision involving a number of automobiles. This type of event is called a “vehicle pileup” or “multi-vehicle collision.” A chain reaction can occur when one automobile hits another, particularly in the case of rear-end crashes. When many cars collide, the person who caused the accident will be held responsible for all of the other people’s losses.
- Single-vehicle crashes. Single-vehicle crashes are common in Arizona, with thousands occurring year. If the driver is to blame for a single-vehicle collision, it might also be the fault of an outside party, such as the manufacturer of faulty brakes or the institution in charge of route upkeep.
In the event of a major vehicle accident, it is critical to seek the advice of a Phoenix car accident attorney. A car accident may change your life. Depending on who or what caused the incident, you may be entitled to hefty compensation.
Our Phoenix car accident attorneys are here to help you.
Our personal injury attorneys at Big Chad Law devote their time and energy to assisting those who have been critically wounded or killed in car accidents, as well as the families left behind. The Big Chad Law legal team has been fighting for the rights of vehicle accident victims.
Big Chad Law offers a no-obligation case review.
Contact us by phone or or fill out the Contact Chad form and one of our Phoenix lawyers will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your case. Consider taking legal action today by calling (602) 553-0000 to discuss your options.